Friday 5 September 2008

Reviewstream Update - September.

Wow, wow and an even bigger wow. I have been on the site now for just over 2 weeks and have submitted just 14 reviews. 1 got turned down, but I was able to adjust it, add a bit and resubmit and it got accepted the second time. I have made so far........ $13.20!! Woo hoo

One tip though is to only use 1 email address and I would presume one that is linked to your Paypal for payment. I started with one address which I have earned the $3.20 on and the other $10 is on another email. The reason being that I actually forgot what email I had first signed up with. The payout is at $50 but at this rate I should do it in no time, using the account I have $10 with. Once I reach it I will have to concentrate on reviewing under the other email to reach the $50 there too.

I have so far managed to get a lot of my reviews accepted at $2.00 and the rest at $0.40 so this is good.

Tip 2 - Tick the bulk rate box no matter what when submitting. I do and they still pay the $2.00 rate if they particularly want the review.

To visit the site and try for yourself go to the link on the right of the page

No comments: