Friday 5 September 2008

September update. GP treasure

I received my first payout today from GPTreasure. The site is one that has offers (free) to complete, in a step by step manner. It is a great site as it tells you exactly how far on the offer you need to go to get the payout and complete it. I have only done a few to try it out and most offers seem to pay between $0.20 and $0.80 and today I received my first payout from them straight into my paypal account.

I am happy about this and give this site a big thumbs up. I have been chatting to others and have heard some very good reviews about this site, hence why I signed up in the first place and they were proved to be right.

If you want to try out GPTreasure for yourself then go to http://gptreasure.com/register.php?ref=eveeee and see for youself.

No comments: