Friday 15 August 2008

Reviewstream

What better way for me to earn money than reviewing things. I love to review hence why I started this blog in the first place, and then through someone on mylot I was introduced to the site http://www.reviewstream.com

What a wonderful site this is and I have already spoken to people that have been paid out. People seem to be earning (and getting into Paypal) between $20 and $50 a month for reviewing everything and anything. It seems that it is easy to reach the $20 by doing 2-3 reviews a day.

What do you review? Anything you like; a place, product, person, country, shop, car, book, song and the list could go on and on. Decide what you want to review and go ahead and do so. I have heard that to give a good review you should really make it thorough, at least 200 words and also use more opinion than description in it.

How does the pay work? Well they are currently paying $0.40 cents per review that is submitted to the bulk section, unless it is something that is requested and then they pay $2.00 for it. They can reject a review if they feel it not good enough though but from the people I have spoken to this rarely happens. After submitting a review it goes to them and they send a confirmation email. Within up to 72 hours you are meant to receive a confirmation as to whether it is accepted and your earnings for it. Payout seems quite high at $50, but then keep reviewing and this doesn't seem to take long. I tonight have submitted 4 review. 1 about value rice pudding and 1 about value coffee granules, 1 about Chessington World of Adventures and 1 about mylot.

For more information about reviewstream from others that use it, go onto mylot and search for it in the search bar. Click discussions tab and full text for a variety of topics about the site, including from those that have been paid.

Tip: When submitting click that you will accept bulk payment as from what I can make out, if the review is wanted they will pay you higher and if not you will guarantee your $0.40 no matter.

Free to join and no registration. Just provide them with a username/pen name and then your paypal email and off you go.

I am going to aim to do at least 1 review a day on there and see how quick my money comes in and I shall update in a few days time on this site.

No comments: