Sunday 3 August 2008

Sizzlefizzle

Site: sizzlefizzle

Cost to join: Free

Site overview: This site is a voting, pay to click style site. The site runs competitions that are mainly photo based, but sometimes videos, and the idea is to click on the one that you feel will be the competition winner. There is hidden money that you will receive as you keep voting, which adds up in your account, plus chances to win money elsewhere. Earn points for entering a vote, and for correctly predicting the winner of each round. Points give you a place on the leaderboard, and the highest on the leaderboard each day wins $10 and the overall monthly winner wins $100. Users of the site can also enter competions, which is usually free, but this is clearly stated, or they can start up there own competitions. Points can also be earned by entering a message about the photos at the bottom of each page.

My review: I have been with the site for a few weeks now, and have participated most days. It is a fun site, and although some of the competitions are a bit strange, some are great. Either way it makes for a fun time clicking. I find I can sit and do this while watching tv, so not too much hard work.

I have managed to get to the top of the daily leaderboard within the first few weeks, and the money is pending to be transferred over. This helped to bump up my money, but I have also nearly reached payout again and have not got to the top again yet. My aim for this month is definitely top of the monthly board. I couldn't do this last month as I joined part of the way through and was too far behind the others.

The daily leaderboard is quite easy to do when you start, as you will probably click and vote in each one, which means alot of points. After this you will only have a few competitions to enter if you go in everyday. There is not a way (I have found yet) to arrange the competitions to find the ones in progress that are waiting for votes, which is a pain.

I have found that by popping in daily and clicking through the pages you will come across a few daily ones that have one round only, and these normally contain hidden cash. If you are aiming for points though to get to the top, I recommend going in about every 3-4 days, to give the rounds a chance to finish. Once you have entered a round, you need to wait until the round finishes before you get a chance to vote in the next round.

Since joining I have added a few photos to competitions to see how they do. I don't think there is any prize money for winning on these ones, but some you can win on. This is stated on the contest page, and is worth double checking for any fee to enter. As far as I have seen this is the only place where there can possibly be a charge, and this is only optional as there are plenty of free ones to enter.

So far I am enjoying this site, and I shall keep you informed, with payment proof where possible, of my earnings.

Money: Paid in US dollars, you can cash out at $15 and I have reached over $23 in a few weeks. $10 of this has come from being top of the leaderboard and the rest in hidden cash. Payment requests need to be made and then you are paid monthly. I am due to receive my first $15 this month, so I shall review this as and when I get. Paid into paypal, and maybe other options too, but I have yet to find these out.

Referrals: You can refer friends to the site, by sending them an invite directly to their email. This means having to collect in emails of those interested to send to, but worthwhile as for every person that signs up you receive points and a bit of cash.
(If you are interested in joining than send me a message or email me at evefasham@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite) Alternatively you can sign up by clicking the link above, but then you won't be my referral.

Top tips:
  • If aiming for as much of the hidden money as possible then go in daily, and check each vote so you don't miss any daily ones. These are often under sport, if you click that category, but not always.
  • Enter a message where possible under a vote to earn extra points.
  • If going in for the daily leaderboard, then don't do anything for a few days to a week to give rounds a chance to finish and open up lots of the competitions for you to enter. There won't be enough otherwise.
  • A good mix of daily use and the odd blitz of the site to aim for the daily prize, plus entering messages will be good to get you on the way to winning the monthly prize.
  • If you are not sure about a vote, then click anyway as you have nothing to lose.
  • Remember that you are voting on which one that you think will win overall. This is not so much your personal opinion, but more a guess on what the public in general will choose. A winning vote earns extra points.
My rating 9/10


No comments: