Friday 15 August 2008

August 13th.. Update on previous sites.

I have a new site to review tonight but more on that later. For now I want to have a quick update on the sites I have already reviewed so far.

Mylot is going very well, although I haven't posted there every day. I joined the site on July 15th and so far have $8.13 in my account and that is before it gets updated tomorrow. The minimum payout is at $10.00 and it is 2 days until I have done a full month so guess what my goal is?

I have reached over 200 posts now which is great as I now have access to the smilies to make my topics more appealing and I have so far got 9 referrals writing under me. None of these referrals are very active though and it probably accounts for about $0.50 of my earnings only so the rest is earned by me.
To summarise it looks like I can make a regular amount of $10 a month from mylot and if I get more active referrals this will go up even more

Sign up for free through the link on the right.

Sizzlefizzle is now at $28.56 and still my $15.00 is pending. Due to be paid out on the first week of the month I am still waiting with baited breath. I have used the site a bit since but until I see if payout is actually going to happen I will keep it down for now, concentrating on some of the other sites. I half expect now to receive the money in the first week of September. The site has undergone a new look over the last few days, and so they are active and maybe so active that payments are being delayed.
I shall keep updating with the progress.

Slice the Pie I have to admit, that I have not used this site again since I last reviewed (rapped knuckles!!) so I must try harder this week :)

Also note I have been cheeky and added my link for Helium, where I have written a few articles. The link will take you to my home page where you can read my articles and rate them. From here you can go off and see what else the site has to offer. As a quick summary review, it is a writing site, where yet again you can earn from your writing, but so far it is very slow. Still a great site though and I hope to review at a later date.

Pay to click sites are going good. I am currently signed up to all of the linked sites on this blog and try to click daily. Some are earning more than others, and in about 1 week I have approximately $10 from the sites put together. Some are not going to pay out, as this is the way it goes, and the way to find the real scam sites. There are a few sites though that others have been giving very good reviews on though and they are isobelmarco,neobux,crewbux and thinkbux. I am a member of each of these and I get some more time I will try to give a review on each of the sites.

No comments: