Tuesday 5 August 2008

PTC Sites

Happy Tuesday!

I have been busy with lots of different ptc (pay to click) sites, and have been making some notes on them all. Once I have an idea of how they are going I will start reviewing. In the meantime the links are on the right here and feel free to join any of them.

If you have a review you would like to share on here about an existing linked site or another, then please email me at: cosmicscache@yahoo.co.uk or leave a message on the blog.

More news
Soon to come


How to make money listening to music online (site review). Get paid for listening to clips from new bands and giving a review. Should be interesting, and I shall also be trying this out this week.

Current earnings on reviewed sites are at
$6.10 at Mylot. ( This would be more if I left myself time to post ;)). Must get back on with it.

$25.70 at Sizzlefizzle. Have requested my $15 payout (minimum pay) and should be receiving it this month. More on this later with payment proof hopefully.

Happy Earning!
Eve x


No comments: