Saturday 2 August 2008

Welcome and a big thank you :)

I'd like to start with a big thank you!

Why? Because you are here and you are reading my blog. Good enough reason?

Secondly, a big WELCOME to all of you.

Thirdly, what is this blog about? Well, I think the title says it all doesn't it?

Ok, I shall explain a bit more. I love to surf the net and have been spending some time lately searching for various ways of making money, through writing sites and ptc/ppc sites. What are these? PTC sites are Pay to Click sites and PPC are Pay per Click. Same difference here, and both can earn a bit of money.

As for writing sites, I currently belong to 2 sites which I will be reviewing and these are Helium and Mylot. Both are good sites but more on them later.

My aim is to give links to sites where you can earn cash, but I will only post the links as and when I have registered myself and spent some time checking it out. I'll try to update on a fairly regular basis, giving a review of my progress from registering to my first (hopefully) pay out.

There are scam sites, as we all know, and hopefully I can highlight these for you as sites to avoid.

I am not expecting to come across any quick rich schemes here, and to be honest wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. Also I am not intending on paying out up front for any site, unless I become an established member and feel it is worth paying a bit extra. Yet again I shall keep you posted. None of the sites are likely to make fortunes, but add a little here and there from each site, and it equals a bit of extra spending money each week.

Check the links page if you wish to have a go on any of the sites mentioned. I shall only keep links active if the site seems worth using. Any sites that are apparent scams I shall remove, to save others wasting their time.

Please note that I am only giving my personal opinions here on a site. I am not responsible for anyone posting comments about a site, and nor am I responsible for you not liking a site.

I shall aim to give a valid review to give an overview and to help you decide whether or not to try a site. As I only go for the free sites though, so to be honest what have you to lose?

Please also remember NEVER to give out your personal, financial details to a site that you do not know/trust!!

Well, I hope you'll find this site both useful and interesting.

Eve x





No comments: